Are you always on the lookout for cute and smart fashion tips to appeal to your inner fashionista? Check out these tips that might just be right up your lane…
1. Play with proportions! Wearing a blazer or moto jacket with a sheath is an old-school idea but it works only because you get to play with proportions; likewise, slip on a trench when you’re wearing a mini skirt and a crop top – this will create a dramatic confusion of proportions that looks adorable!
2. There are lots of novel ways to wear button-down shirts; and no, it doesn’t limit to wearing one as a jacket! Get a super-long shirt and you can wear it buttoned up half-way with dresses, fit-and-flares and jumpsuits!
3. A woman’s legs are her best assets! Wear a high-low skirt or a maxi to show off your sexy pins this spring! But be sure to team it with a pair of wedges or high heel pumps!
4. Shrug it off! Still wearing full-sleeves or 3/4ths? Ladies, winter is long gone! Shrug off the shoulders and bare them for a new spring look!
5. Wear leather! Yes! We’d just stressed that winter is over, but you can still wear leather in the form of a knife-pleated leather skirt or a leather jacket!
Armed with these fashion tips, are you ready to tackle the spring season ahead of you? Shop at Gap to find the best crafted clothes right away and save a whopping 40% on your purchase till noon, and a 35% off from noon till midnight, when you shop using Gap online coupons. Just key in the Gap coupon code TIME at checkout to avail this offer.
Hurry, this offer is valid only for the day, February 25, 2016!