Did you know? Gap just extended its President’s Day sale for the weekend! So, this long weekend, you can keep yourselves busy shopping for the latest outfits and accessories. As for some styling tips, here are 5 more to keep you looking your very best at all times…
- When in doubt, put a belt over it! Whether you’re wearing a cardigan, a tailored vest, a jacket or a long coat, a nice and fancy leather belt can instantly step it up a notch!
- If you’ve got a pair of jeans that’s too loose to wear, now that you’ve sized down, wear it with a belt and roll up the hem like you’d normally do with boyfriend jeans. Wear statement pumps and let you shoes get all the mileage!
- Talking of jeans, that slight bulge at the waistline – that’s not quite a muffin top, but something you definitely don’t want anyone to see – don’t cover it up with a baggy sweater; flaunt it with a crop top! It’s a great look – trust us!
- Accessorize all your work shirts with a necklace; but once in a while give the bib necklace a break and go with a slender gold chain and a long pendant!
- To highlight your waist, you don’t really need a belt! Just tuck in your shirt and wear your skirt at high waist!
Use these tips the next time you step out of the house! To shop for fabulous clothes and accessories Gap is the place to be! With a mammoth collection for you to choose from, your options just got manifold! And, use Gap online coupons to avail a great 40% discount on your purchase! Simply enter the Gap coupon code LONGWKND at checkout and claim the deal!
Hurry, this offer clocks out by February 15, 2016.