This year’s Pantone color of the year happens to be Marsala and that’s just good, ‘cos we’re already in love with it. The color is super-cool, it’s earthy and has all the wonderful elements of a grounded statement color that can highlight other colors. Need more reasons as to why should get yourself a dress in this rich wine-red tone? Read on to find a few reasons…
- The deep and rich shade of Marsala has this unique ability to scorch your soul and leave you wanting for more. Trust us ladies, it’s that good!
- It’s one color, just like white, that looks good on both men and women. And, it’s also the one color that looks flattering against any skin tone.
- Marsala can be spectacular and at the same time seem totally grounded; all you have to do is pair it up right to tap into its many significant styles.
- It has something for everyone: Whether you want a look that is a picture of sophistication or you need to look grumpy and cool, Marsala is the ultimate color choice that you need to go for.
- And, you don’t even have to wear a complete outfit in Marsala, you can just use it a highlighter – just dab a little lipstick or some eye shadow in Marsala to achieve a dramatic look. You can also go for a handbag or a pair of boots in Marsala to get a look that spells glamour and luxury.
Shop for a dress or a pretty clutch in this color and bag a good 35% off your purchase with Gap online coupons. Just key in the Gap coupon code GIFT4ME at checkout to redeem the offer. Hurry, this offer is valid only between December 25 and 26, 2014.