We’ve all fell in love with the pretty reality-star-turned-model at some point or the other in the past year. Debuting for the Calvin Klein collection for the first time the past year, the 20-year old star has made our hearts skip a beat every time she stepped out on the ramps ever since. Here is a look at 5 major fashion lessons we can learn from Kendall…
- A basic black and white outfit can be a winner regardless of the time of day or the occasion. Just have a great pair of shoes to go with your outfit, and you’re all set!
- A basic gray (or any neutral colored) jersey dress that you wear only one way – just as it is – can become the perfect red-carpet dress; you either need it to be form-fitting, or have a daring thigh-high slit to show off your toned pins! And of course, add shoes here!
- When you’re wearing a really short dress, one that’s very simple, you can take it to the next level with a pair of knee-high gladiator flats – really, that’s all you need!
- ‘Pretty in pink’ is not just a look for kindergarteners! As an adult, you can still love the color and wear it too! Note: Actually, this is a lesson we’ve learned from Rihanna as well!
- Too much make-up is never a good thing! As far as possible, maintain a healthy skin and show it off with natural-looking make-up!
Well, that’s just some tips from the modeling pro; we’ll keep you updated on more fashion news and tips! In the meantime, shop at Gap and save $40 off every $100 you spend! Wondering how? Just shop with Gap online coupons! Use the Gap coupon code HEARTS at checkout to claim this discount. Hurry, this offer is valid only for today, February 10, 2016.