How do you usually style your cardigan? Do you still use it cover up your sleeveless tee? Or, do you want to experiment with some mixed styles? Well, read on to find out some cool ways you can use this trusted piece of garment to give you many stylish looks.
- Wear your cardigan sweater with a pair of skinny pants, boots and a plaid shirt. Roll up the sleeves of your plaid shirt for a peek-a-boo effect.
- Wear a cardigan sweater just like a top with a pencil skirt or a pair of work pants. Accessorize with a nice chunky necklace to complete your style.
- Another neat trick is to dress up your cardigan with a beanie hat to get that effortlessly stylish look.
- Style up a floral printed summer dress with a nice cardigan and tie it in the front for a boho chic appeal.
- You can also go for a biker babe vibe with a nice cardigan dressed to perfection with a pair of jeans and a black leather jacket.
- You can also use your brightly colored cardigan to add some color to a plain black tee shirt and black pants combo. Throw on a plain scarf and accessorize with a belt to complement your style.
Use these fabulous tips to create many alternate looks for your cardigan! Looking to buy a nice cardigan or two? Checkout the collection at Gap and enjoy an incredible 30% discount on your purchase with Gap online coupons. To claim the offer, simply use the Gap coupon code HAPPY at checkout.
Hurry, this offer is valid only till November 9, 2014.