Got a crisp white shirt? Then you got to learn these 5 styling tricks! But be warned, once you’re done reading through them, you’re going to want a few more white shirts and they’re going to be pretty much what you’ll be wearing for the rest of spring!
- Wear it with a set of nude palazzos for work! Team a crisp white shirt with palazzo pants and matching heels. Ardent fans of the colorblocking trend can use this look to create a colorblock effect by wearing shoes in striking colors. Pumps, kitten heels and Mary Janes work well for this look.
- Wear it with an Ikat print maxi dress! If you hadn’t already thought about wearing a white shirt with a noodle-strap printed maxi, now’s the time! Finish off the look with embellished flats!
- Let it work with formal pants! Get your white shirt to work the corporate scene by putting it together with formal pants and colorful pumps!
- Team it with jeans! Put together a fun and classic casual look with white shirt and blue jeans and a pair of driving moccasins!
- Don’t ignore the skirt! Pair your crisp white shirt with a printed or solid skirt of any length – midi, minis, maxis – and finish off with open-toe booties!
Well, how many looks do you want to pull off this week? Try all of them now and enjoy the compliments that flow your way! Shop for crisp white Oxfords and boyfriend shirts at Gap before April 9, 2016, and save a nice 35% on your purchase using Gap online coupons! Just enter the Gap coupon code LTDTIME at checkout to claim this offer! Hurry!