A new season brings its own set of challenges; one of them is having to deal with the change. Fashion-wise, out with the old styles and in with the new; but that comes at a price – closet space! Here are five tips to help you organize your spring closet…
- Lose the clutter! Torn sweaters, ripped jackets and pants that are in need of a quick fix have to be taken care of; if you find them ruined, then they’re just clutter taking up valuable real estate – time to clean out the clutter and make way for new stuff!
- Embrace an open-door policy for accessories like chains, necklaces, earrings and bracelets. Invest in a good jewelry tree or get a hanging shoe rack and stock your jewelry where you can see it every day – your jewelry will get more usage this way!
- Invest in classic spring and summer styles, and keep them in the most-visible part of your closet. This is the only way to get more usage out of them before the end of the season.
- Since your spring shoes are most likely to be open-toe shoes, sandals and flip flops, it would be best to store them near the entryway, just for this season!
- It’s spring and soon it’s going to be summer, which means you won’t be using your casual jackets as often as you did in winter. So, what better way to use that coat rack than to store summer scarves?
Use these tips to get your closet organized for spring. And, if you’re looking to add cute spring/summer dresses in your closet, just use the Gap coupon code YAYMAY at checkout and avail a cool 40% off your purchase; hurry, this offer is valid only until May 12, 2016.
Enjoy shopping with Gap online coupons!