Looking for an outfit that can work in any or all situations? The combination of jeans with a formal blazer with jeans is it! There is no other combination that can work better than this! It’s simply elegant, sophisticated and brings out the urbane charm that all men want to portray! Here are a few tips that can help you find the right pair of jeans and the blazer that go together!
- Pick one without any dressy elements – like contrast double stitching, extra pockets at the sides, super-shiny buttons with gold trimming, too many belt loops and of course, the distressed or ripped variations!
- Don’t go for skinny denims! We’ve already established that skinny jeans are not a great look for men, and if you’re looking to rock jeans in any setting, skinny jeans might be misleading and are not a great option!
- Choose straight-fit jeans in dark shades and wear them with a belt!
For the blazer:
- Choose double or single buttoned blazers that give a more relaxed look! Three-buttoned ones scream formal in the loudest tones possible and you need to stay away from them by all means!
- Choose a single-breasted blazer as opposed to a double-breasted one simply for the casual factor!
- Pick textured ones like herringbone-weave woolen blazers, marled or tweed blazers to tweak that casual factor in your look!
Use these tips and shop the look right away, bcoz, you can save a whopping 40% off regular-priced styles with your Gap card, and by using the Gap coupon code FESTIVE at checkout. Hurry, this offer is valid only until November 2, 2015. Enjoy shopping with Gap online coupons!