A quick Google search about clogs would yield you results ranging from why clogs are fashionable to clogs being man-repellants! While you may have a good laugh reading through the write-ups, clogs are here and now; which means, it’s about time you learned some simple tips on working with clogs and making them look fashionable!
- Clogs offer coverage only at the top of the sole and leave your ankles exposed; so wear them with super-long pants (that stretch an extra inch or so beyond your ankles) that you’ve specially reserved to be worn with towering high heels. Use the extra length of your pants to cover up your clogs – voila, that’s fashionable!
- Treat clogs like your favorite chunky wedges! While they are not nearly as stylish as wedges, clogs can be super-fun when teamed with simple and basic outfits.
- For an Olivia Palermo-inspired look, try a pair of studded clogs and classic cigarette pants; the slim-fit of cigarette pants draw attention towards your ankle and bejeweled clogs that make for a fabulous fashion statement!
- For a posh work look, pick clogs with open-toes and wear them with a statement coat and your everyday work wear! Statement coat equals lots of compliments, and open-toe clogs equal stylish sandals!
- Be bold and go with a pair of clogs while wearing a knife-pleated midi skirt. A nice knit cashmere sweater paired with leather gloves will make a nice combination during brunch or afternoon meet-ups when the sun is out!
Shop for clogs at Gap right away and save $40 off your purchase of $100 or more and a $25 off of $75 or more, only with Gap online coupons! Just use the Gap coupon code ONEDAY at checkout to redeem the offer. Hurry, this offer clocks out by January 23, 2016.