Just waiting to get out of those dress shoes and get into something really comfy and roomy? Sneakers are the best go-to shoes that will sail you through a busy day! Their incredible style and comfort factor have earned them a considerable space in the shoe wardrobes of celebrities like Chris Brown and Kanye West. These men know exactly how to rock in a pair of sneakers anywhere, whether it’s the stage, the streets or the red carpet. If you are gearing up for spring, here are a handful of tips that can help you wear sneakers the cool way…
- Since they are meant to be sporty and laid back, go the classic way and wear a pair of navy blue sneakers with a pair of dark washed jeans and an airy grey tee.
- For an effortlessly casual weekend look, go for a pair of grey sneakers with olive green pants and a simple white tee.
- If you are wearing a pair of dressy sneakers like the ones with animal prints or loud details, keep your outfit relatively simple and let the shoes do the talking.
- Ankle top sneakers look best with slim jeans, while low top sneakers look best with semi formal attire.
- Shorts look best with slip-on sneakers and give you an uber-stylish weekend look. Don a fedora and you are good to go!
Browse through an interesting collection of sneakers at Gap! With Gap online coupons you can get cool discounts while shopping; for example, if you use the Gap coupon code SWEET at checkout, you can get a nice 25% discount. Hurry, this offer is valid only till March 23, 2015.