Irrespective of the season, if there’s one thing that you would find in everyone’s closet, it’s a stack of striped tee shirts. These versatile pieces are timeless and are easiest to style with, if you just got the know-how! So this spring, why not get a few of these cuties and try on some new and interesting ways to flaunt your all-time favorites? Here are a handful of styles that you should try this season…
- A simple black and white striped tunic tee will look great with either a pair of cropped skinny jeans or with a pair of leggings. Pick your choice of jeans in basic colors like black or grey and team them up with a pair of red or yellow wedges for a little pop of color!
- Flared or knee-length floral skirts can work magic with stripe tees. Try on a striped tee with a coral floral-printed skirt and accessorize your look with a pair of sandals, a straw fedora and a pair of cute sunglasses to get that perfect ‘Miss Sunshine’ look!
- Denim overalls look best when paired with a striped tee. Pick out a cropped tee in red and black and wear it with black denim overalls with a relaxed fit and complete your look with a pair of sandals for a laid-back look.
- A white eyelet skirt would look great with a red and white striped tee and a pair of ankle boots. Just the thing you need for your peppy Sunday brunch!
- If you are looking to add a touch of sophistication to your look, try on a well-cut off-white tailored blazer with black and white striped tee and a solid black skirt. Carry a large tote and slip into a pair of pumps to look like the diva that you are!
Try on these styles and make an effortlessly cool statement this summer! Shop at Gap for amazing summer styles and avail great discounts on your purchases with Gap online coupons! Use the Gap coupon code NEW at checkout to get an amazing 40% discount on your purchase till April 6, 2015. Have a great time shopping!